The Linq Cookbook (although in Visual Basic) demonstrates the sorts of problems you can now solve in a couple of lines of code:
- Change the font for all labels on a windows form
- Find all capitalized words in a phrase and sort by length (then alphabetically)
- Find all complex types in a given assembly
- Find all the prime numbers in a given range
- Concatenating the selected strings from a CheckedListBox
If you do want to read more about Linq and SQL/data access, Explore LINQ, SQLMetal and SqlTac courtesy of Red-Gate.
Post a Comment